Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Australian Holistic Yoga meditation 4221 Quote - Lord Buddha


The Vedas are very ancient writings. The word Veda means knowledge or science. The Vedas are widely accepted as authoritative guidelines on how we can live our lives wisely.

The Vedas actually say that we should ask ourselves this question - who am I? But, unfortunately, we almost never ask such a question, simply because we all think that we already know the answer. I mean we've all got our identities. We've had them all our life. The details we store in our minds, we even carry them in our pockets. Meaning, this is who I think I am, this is who I tell others I am, and I can prove it: here's is my passport, here's my documents. We accept it and so does everyone else.

But is this our true identity?

Australian holistic yoga meditation have classes where you can learn more if you wish.
Or, you may like to come along to a holistic yoga meditation relaxation class, or drop in to practice holistic yoga stretches. All welcome.

Namaste
Australian holistic yoga meditation blog
ahymninfo.blogspot.com

No comments: